- We’re giving way the boot lid of Dale Wood’s #99 Holden VF Supercar.
HOW TO ENTER
- Tell us which image is the timber.
- Like @polyfloraustralia and @1dalewood on Facebook
- The winner will be picked at random
- Please read terms and conditions below for full details on how to enter and conditions of entry
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Polyflor Australia ABN: 68 007 134 518 of 101 Prosperity Way, Dandenong South VIC 3175.
- The Competition will be uploaded to Erebus Motorsport’s Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/erebusmotorsportv8).
- The competition is open to residents of Australia only. Polyflor Australia and Erebus Motorsport employees and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition are excluded from this competition.
- Entry into this competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
- The competition commences at 12:00pm AEST on June 7th 2017 and expires at 11:59pm AEST on June 18th
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Erebus Motorsport and Polyflor Australia, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party.